Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is Awful...

This is terrible. Barack Obama's campagin is asking Missouri law enforcement to "target" anybody who spreads "misleading information" during the campagin. I guess John McCain had better watch his back if he ever sets foot in that city in the video. Because, you know, he's obviously one of the evil misinformation culprits and Barack Obama never lies.

McCain also eats puppies, sources say. And Barack Obama would never lie about such things. In fact, Barack Obama is so concerned about telling the truth in the campaign that he's getting law enforcement involved! What a committed guy!

This is absurd and more than a little scary. Barack Obama is advocating the "thought police" concept. I can't think of something that is more contrary to the tenets of freedom of expression in the Bill of Rights. He's basically farting on the First Amendment here, people. Any media lawyer worth his salt would be all over this in a heartbeat.

I'd write more but I have to go. I just had to post this before I forgot about it. The Barack Obama Kool-Aid is getting a little sour if you ask me, folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

McCain also carpets his home with big brown-eyed baby seals. And Obama is going to save us all from ourselves and redistribute wealth from the undeserving rich among the masses. And he would NEVER lie. Have to go, I hear the truth squad knocking on my door...