skip to main | skip to sidebar

Todd 3:16

This blog is not to be republished, reproduced, or rebroadcast without the express written consent of Todd and Todd, Inc. Void where prohibited. Under 18 not admitted without parent. Possible side effects include headache, nausea, fatigue, botulism, ebola, and a plague of locusts o'er the land.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Don't Want to Flog a Dead Horse, But...

I've seen a lot of articles like this floating around, and I wanted to post one I thought was particularly reflective of my own feelings on the Prop 8/Mormon issue. It's good to know that people share my opinions, at least.

Posted by Todd at 2:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (5)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (25)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2008 (36)
    • ▼ December (3)
      • Social/Cultural Imperialism and International Huma...
      • I Don't Want to Flog a Dead Horse, But...
      • Mile-High Musings
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (3)
  • ► 2007 (5)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► January (4)

Subscribe to Feed

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments