Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sometimes...

...the hits just keep on coming. Ever have one of those times where nothing seems to go right in life, or some aspect of it? That's happening in law school now. The semester literally could not have ended worse. And there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. I feel like my ability is being called into serious question.

I think the biggest thing I'm going to get out of my last semester isn't any particular theory or principle or practice. It's going to be how I respond to adversity and whether I can use rejection as an effective motivator.

We'll see how I am come May, I suppose.

2 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

If you need some inspirational music, I'll let you borrow my JJ Redick Album.

michelle said...

Seriously. Or those times when, when one thing in your life starts to go right, another aspect completely falls apart. Let's just say that 2009 was a suckfest. May it rest in peace!