Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two Roads Diverged in a Wood...

So some of you may have noticed that my latest post is magically no longer here. That's the beauty of having a blog, I can do stuff like that. Anyway, I heard what I wrote was getting fair circulation. I didn't think people actually read my blog that much, but, I guess they have. So, do I keep the post up and inadvertently add to the drama that I'm already sick of? Or do I take it down and look to some as though I'm backing down from my beliefs? Well, in this case, as right or fair as I think I was in this particular instance, I don't want to risk any drama or backlash. This is law school, not high school, after all. If that's a sign of weakness, fine, call me a wuss. It's just not worth it to me. And thanks to Drew for letting me know it was getting around.

1 comment:

Sam Scorup said...

Long time, no talk. How have you been? It's good to see you've kept some stuff going on your blog-and it's a good read. Fortunately, I've been able to write on mine somewhat regularly. Feel free to take a look. So what was that post about that you pulled from your blog?